Find Boutique Hotels in Coral Gables, FL from $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Coral Gables Boutique Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Where Should I Stay in Coral Gables?
Searching for a unique place to stay when you visit Coral Gables? A boutique hotel may fit the bill if you like small hotels with quality service and good atmosphere. Coral Gables has 2 boutique accommodations that characterize the local flavor of this destination.
Travelers say they like these boutique accommodations in Coral Gables:
Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel: 4-star hotel with 157 guestrooms. Enjoy the 3 restaurants, bar, and outdoor pool. Popular with our guests for its room service and proximity to shopping.
Hotel St. Michel: 3.5-star hotel with 28 guestrooms. This property offers a restaurant, in-room massages, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers like its comfortable rooms and overall value.
What Should I See and Do in Coral Gables?
Once you've decided where to stay in lively Coral Gables, plan what to do for fun on your vacation. The shopping, art, and restaurants are just some of the things to enjoy while you're in the area.Coral Gables is also well liked for its:
- University life
- Historical sites
Major sights and activities around Coral Gables include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Aventura Mall. You might also want to see noteworthy spots like Miracle Mile, Dadeland Mall, and Miami Seaquarium during your trip.
When Should I Plan a Trip to Coral Gables?
If you're curious about local weather, you can use this info to help you plan your Coral Gables getaway:
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 91°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 61°F
- Driest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average rainfall of 2.22 inches
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, and July, with an average rainfall of 8.73 inches
Getting Around Coral Gables
The nearest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), which is located 6 mi (9.6 km) from the heart of the city, but Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) may also be an option. Metro stations nearby include University Station and Douglas Road Station.
Frequently asked questions
Searching for a stylish place to stay when you visit Coral Gables?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Coral Gables?
How many boutique hotels will I be able to find in Coral Gables?
What's there to see and do in Coral Gables?
What kind of weather should I plan for when I travel to Coral Gables?
What's the best way to get to my boutique hotel in Coral Gables?
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Boutique Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Coral Gables
- More Hotel Options in Coral Gables
- More Accommodation Types in Coral Gables
- Hotels near Popular Coral Gables Attractions
- Other Hotels near Coral Gables, Miami
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Coral Gables Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends