DO NOT STAY HERE... EVER!!!!
Posted May 28, 2016 on Hotels
This was the most horrible hotel I have ever been to. We have never left a hotel before after we checked in, but we left this one. The non-smoking rooms all reeled of smoke and had cigarette burns in the sheets and comforters. Everything was filthy. The door locks had been busted off and moved several times. Some locals later told us that This hotel has a history of having bed bugs. This hotel is dirty, nasty, awful and unsafe. We left and went to the holiday inn express across the street, which was very nice and only a little more.
Comment from Hotel Management
Aug 13, 2016 by General Manager, Hotel Management
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.