Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this historic hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Cork Racecourse and within 6 mi (10 km) of The Clock House and Mallow Castle. Donkey Sanctuary and Doneraile Wildlife Park are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and conference rooms. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a library, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 20 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Free bottled water, in-room massages, and hair dryers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Longueville House is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
The Presidents Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Fridays and Saturdays in January
- (Closed February 1 – 27)
- Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays in March
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays in April
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in May, June, July, August, September, and October
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays in November
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays in December (closed December 20-31)
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Longueville House
- Longueville House Hotel
- Longueville House Hotel Mallow
- Longueville House Mallow
- Longueville Hotel Mallow
- Longueville Mallow
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.