Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Saltash hotel in St Mellion with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Cotehele House and Gardens, Kit Hill Country Park, and Saltash Waterside. Calstock Arts Centre and Limekiln Gallery are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, 2 indoor pools, and a full-service spa. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a golf course, 2 bars/lounges, and a health club are onsite.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- WiFi could've been better
St Mellion International Resort
St Mellion International Resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 indoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 4672 square feet (434 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
St Mellion International Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting rooms 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 434
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4672
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
An Boesti - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Open select days.
Bewdern Brasserie - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The Nicklaus Bar - This bar serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can play rounds at the 36-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including an outdoor tennis court and a health club. 2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
Elemis Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
- Mellion International Resort
- St Mellion International Resort
- St Mellion International Resort Saltash
- St Mellion International Saltash
- St Mellion International Hotel Saltash
- St Mellion International Resort Saltash, Cornwall
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.