Get an overview of this hotelLocated in downtown Corpus Christi business district
Walk to bay, marina
This hotel is in the Corpus Christi downtown business district, 1 block from the bay and marina, and 0.8 mile (0.13 kilometers) from the American Bank Center.
The Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront features a large swimming pool, access to an adjacent fitness center, and complimentary breakfast.
Wi-Fi, cable TV
Guestrooms at Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront offer complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront
Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront is located in the downtown business district, 1 block from Corpus Christi Bay and Marina, and within walking distance of local attractions, restaurants, and clubs.
The hotel features a large outdoor swimming pool and access to an adjacent fitness facility. Guests enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast from 6 AM to 9 AM each morning. The on-site coffee shop, Downtown Coffee Bar, is open 24 hours. 8 meeting rooms are available, and onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The hotel sits on the former site of the Nueces Hotel, built in 1912-13, which was a center of civic and social activities for more than 50 years. Guests can hear stories from the staff of Nueces-era ghosts who are said to visit the modern-day hotel.
Please Note - Parking is $10 per night and per space (plus tax). Large vehicles/vans with trailers, boats, jet skis, and/or the like attached will be charged $12 per night per space (plus tax). Buses, small or large, will be charged $100 per night (plus tax).
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1970
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Limited housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning.
Downtown Coffee Bar - On-site coffee shop, open 24 hours.
Cassidy's Irish Pub Within walking distance.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront has a large outdoor pool and a small fitness room on the second floor.
The hotel is located one block from Corpus Christi Bay and about three miles from Corpus Christi Beach. Tennis courts and golf courses are within five miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
This hotel's policy is to accept bookings only from non-local guests. Guests whose residence is in Corpus Christi will not be allowed to check in. Guests can contact the property for additional information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 15.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Bayfront Corpus Christi
- Bayfront Corpus Christi Hotel
- Bayfront Hotel Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Bayfront
- Corpus Christi Bayfront Hotel
- Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront
- Hotel Bayfront Corpus Christi
- Hotel Corpus Christi
- Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.