Book your room at Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelFull service hotel with high-rise elegance overlooking Corpus Christi Bay
Near downtown, boating
Situated in the Marina District, close to downtown Corpus Christi offices, restaurants, and bay charter boats, the hotel is 6 blocks from American Bank center, 1 mile from the U.S.S. Lexington and 10 blocks from the Texas State Aquarium.
Restaurants, health club
The 2 restaurants at the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel include the Republic of Texas, offering gourmet fare and superb views of the bay and city. A health club and complimentary airport shuttle during scheduled times are also available.
In addition to views of the bay or the city, all 475 Omni Corpus Christi Hotel rooms offer cable/satellite TV, wireless Internet access, and coffee/tea makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel900 North Shoreline Blvd. Corpus Christi TX 78401
The health club at Omni Corpus Christi Hotel includes complimentary bottled water and fresh fruit, steam and sauna rooms, and aerobic and weight rooms. A large outdoor pool has dolphin murals and sun decks, glass-enclosed racquetball courts are on site, and spa services are available.
Covered parking (surcharge) and complimentary airport shuttle at scheduled times are provided. A 24-hour business center offers fax, printer, and computer rental (surcharges).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 50000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4645
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 20
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 475
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Glass Pavilion - Casual, multi-level dining overlooking Corpus Christi Bay for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seafood, salads, pizza, build-your-own omelets, pasta. Sunday jazz brunch.
Morsels - Casual, second-floor lobby lounge open for coffee and pastry in the morning and for drinks, light meals, or snacks in the afternoon and evening.
Republic of Texas Bar and Grill- Multilevel restaurant on the 20th floor open for elegant dinners, specializing in steak and seafood. White tablecloths and candles, and floor-to-ceiling windows for views of city lights and the bay. More casual bar features live piano Wednesday-Saturday.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a health club with sauna, steam room, locker rooms, and separate aerobic and weight rooms. The aerobic room has treadmills, an elliptical machine, and exercise bike; the weight room has resistance machines and free weights. The hotel also has an outdoor pool with large sundeck and dolphin murals, a spa tub, and two racquetball courts. A jogging/bike path extends along the bay across the street from the hotel.
Bay cruises and water sports are available four blocks away, and beach activities are available at Corpus Christi beach, about three miles away. The closest golf course is Northshore Country Club, 9 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Omni Bayfront Hotel
- Omni Corpus Christi Bayfront Tower
- Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront Tower
- Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
- Omni Corpus Christi
- Omni Hotel Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Omni