Imagine yourself on your upcoming getaway: you might picture yourself rambling around the avenues, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful settings all around you. But there is one attraction you're especially anticipating: Corpus Christi Marina. The day has finally arrived to mark it off your bucket list.
Find Your Future Corpus Christi Marina Lodging
Hotels near Corpus Christi Marina
Enjoy your experience at Corpus Christi Marina.
To see it for yourself, you'll need to head off the beaten track and take a trip to Corpus Christi, which is 170 miles from the state capital, Austin.
To be close to Corpus Christi Marina, stay at one of 13 various accommodations within 2 miles. Only 0.9 miles away is the Emerald Beach Hotel. The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel and the Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, are also worth considering.
If sightseeing's your number one priority and you would prefer to save dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are a few budget hotels nearby. Two great options are the V Boutique Hotel, 0.3 miles away, and the Best Western Corpus Christi, positioned just 0.1 miles away.
If you want to indulge yourself, consider choosing one of the nearby high-end hotels. You'll certainly find a bit of class at hotels like the Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront and the Bayfront Inn, just 0.2 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Just 0.4 miles from Corpus Christi Marina, Portis Kountry Kitchen II (615 North Upper Broadway # B, Corpus Christi) offers fatigued travelers coffees and light meals. If you're feeling famished, walk the short distance to Executive Surf Club (309 N Water St, Corpus Christi) for something hearty.
Once you're done with Corpus Christi Marina, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Get involved in community events at Art Center of Corpus Christi. Take a look at their stimulating calendar of events, art exhibits and workshops.
- Learn about the champions of former years at Texas Surf Museum, a great trip for fans.
- As a structure where the locals come to pay tribute to past events, Selena Memorial & Statue is a memorable experience.
- You cannot travel to the area without stopping in at Mirador de la Flor - Selena's Seawall Statue, a popular sculpture.
- Discover past politicians who continue to influence the area to this day at Corpus Christi Federal Courthouse, a historic civic building which has hosted many governments in its time.
Expedia's hotels in Corpus Christi deliver everything you need, so you're sure to find options near Corpus Christi Marina that you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of sightseers in the past twelve months, so you shouldn't be by yourself. When booking time arrives, you'll rest easy: new admirers of all manner would suggest their Corpus Christi hotel to a family member. You're a click away from all the recommendations you could want.
- Appropriate for such a fine feature, the fronk desk service at accommodation near Corpus Christi Marina is wonderful.
- You're in the correct place if you want spaces that are pleasant plus clean.
- Discover that lodging in Corpus Christi are always neat and clean.
It's easy to see why holidays in Corpus Christi saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our broad inventory of hotels near Corpus Christi Marina, your desired spot is expecting you.
Learn About Corpus Christi
With Corpus Christi Marina checked off your agenda, there are still more things to do in Corpus Christi.
- Until recently, Corpus Christi tours have been a well-kept secret, but bookings have been soaring, meaning today is the day to make your travel dreams come true.
- After some hours spent on its abundant activities, you'll also see Corpus Christi knows many things about rolling out the red carpet.
- Be enlightened about Corpus Christi's life story, then enjoy a night out on the town to end your day right.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Corpus Christi, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Corpus Christi Marina. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and wave hi to some new selfies!