Those traveling to Corral are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Club Campestre Golf Course and Coronado Beach.
- There are 154 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corral
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Club Campestre Golf Course and Coronado Beach. In the area, you'll also find Tijuana Brewery and L.A. Cetto Wine Cellar.
As you plan your vacation to Corral, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 107 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Ticuán is located within 4.6 mi (7.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Avenida Revolucion can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Lucerna Tijuana is 5 mi (8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tijuana can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Grand Hotel Tijuana is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Tijuana features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Corral
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Corral gets about 8.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 47°F