Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel in Saint-Apollinaire with free parking
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, within 1 mi (2 km) of Gaston Gerard Stadium and Dijon Congrexpo. Hôtels Particuliers and Parks & Gardens are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a meeting room, and free newspapers are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a TV in a common area.
All 45 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Campanile Dijon St Apollinaire
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Campanile Dijon St Apollinaire is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 1
- Free self parking
- Television in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Dijon St Apollinaire
- Campanile St Hotel Dijon Apollinaire
- Campanile Dijon St Apollinaire Hotel
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.