Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated in a shopping district, this hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Chateau de Marsannay and within 3 mi (5 km) of Domaine du Clos Saint-Louis and Maison Defrance - Caveau St Vincent. Chateau de Brochon is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away.
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a meeting room, free newspapers, and a garden are onsite.
All 47 rooms offer free WiFi, sofa beds, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find premium bedding, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel balladins Dijon-Marsannay
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters) include a meeting room. This Marsannay-la-Cote hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Pool umbrellas
- Number of floors - 1
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2001
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 75
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 807
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ormichal - Overlooking the pool, this bar specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6.50 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.5 for adults and EUR 5.8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Hôtel balladins Dijon-Marsannay Marsannay-la-Cote
- balladins Dijon-Marsannay Marsannay-la-Cote
- Balladins Superieur Hotel Marsannay-la-Cote
- Balladins Superieur Marsannay-la-Cote
- balladins Dijon-Marsannay
- Balladins Dijon Marsannay
- Balladins Superieur
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.