Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Vougeot with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Chateau du Clos de Vougeot and within 3 mi (5 km) of Domaine de la Romanee-Conti and Mountain Farm Equestrian Center. Chateau d'Entre-Deux-Monts is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away.
This hotel features a restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel De Vougeot
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hotel De Vougeot has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 19 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19 per night
- Hotel De Vougeot
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.