Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this family-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Dijon Congrexpo, Maison des Cariatides, and Hôtels Particuliers. Parks & Gardens and Église St-Michel are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference space, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 123 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include free weekday newspapers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2691 square feet (250 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 5
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2691
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Chateau Bourgogne - Overlooking the pool, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
M21 - This bar overlooks the pool.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Mercure Clemenceau
- Mercure Clemenceau Hotel
- Mercure Clemenceau Hotel Dijon Centre
- Mercure Dijon Centre
- Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau
- Accor Dijon Centre Clemenceau
- Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Hotel Dijon
- Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Hotel
We should mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.