Get an overview of this hotelFormer 17th century coaching inn in city center
Popular property highlights
Hotel-Dieu: 500 m
Centrally located in Beaune, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from both Hotel-Dieu, a 15th century charitable hospital, and Musée du Vin de Bourgogne. Musée des Beaux-Arts is 1 km (a half-mile) away.
2 restaurants, 1 bar lounge
Najeti Hôtel de la Poste, a former 17th century coaching inn, features 2 restaurants serving French cuisine and regional specialties. This hotel offers billiards, afternoon tea, and in-room massages.
Najeti Hôtel de la Poste's guestrooms feature city or garden views, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Rooms include Select Comfort mattresses and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Najeti Hôtel de la Poste
Najeti Hôtel de la Poste, a former 17th century coaching inn, features 2 restaurants and a lounge bar serving exotic cocktails and high quality wines. Guests can dine on regional specialties, such as homemade foie gras, in Le Bistro's black and white dining room. Outdoor dining is available in the summer, and guests enjoy a daily breakfast buffet (surcharge). Le Relais serves gourmet French dishes and more than 300 Burgundy wines.
This romantic hotel features wine tastings, billiards, and in-room massages on request (surcharge). A conference room and a small meeting room are on site. The lobby provides complimentary newspapers and coffee. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with tours. Valet parking and onsite parking are available (surcharge). The hotel offers dry cleaning/laundry services, and child care (surcharge).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1660
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Le Relais - Gourmet French cuisine and regional specialties served. Open for dinner.
Le Bistro - Regional specialties, meat, fish and other dishes served á la carte. Indoor and seasonal outdoor seating. Open for lunch.
Breakfast buffet - Served daily (surcharge).
Le Stamp - Afternoon tea, pre-dinner drinks, and exotic cocktails served. Inspired by the 1930s.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per day
- de La Poste Beaune
- De La Poste Hotel
- Hôtel de La Poste
- Hôtel de La Poste Beaune
- Najeti Hôtel Poste Beaune
- Najeti Hôtel Poste
- Najeti Poste Beaune
- Najeti Poste
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.