Travel can be demanding! When you're ready for a little nature, delight in the calmness at Cotocachi National Park.
The vibrant capital city that is Quito is where it can be found.
Cotocachi National Park is only about 6 miles away if you stay at one of the 2 hotels available in the area. Some good possibilities are the La Mirage Garden Hotel And Spa and Loma Wasi Village.
Other Places to Visit near Cotocachi National Park
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Cotocachi National Park:
- When it's time to escape from the rigors of sightseeing, dig out your hat, find a comfortable vantage point and unwind under the open sky at Cuicocha Lake.
- Head to Poncho Plaza and catch a glimpse of the people and culture of the region.
- Look over the goods on sale and have a conversation with some of the locals at one of the region's most energetic markets, Otavalo Market.
- One of the best ways to experience this area's distinctive atmosphere is to browse the stalls at Crafts Market.
- Stand close enough to admire the steaming natural waters of Nangulvi Thermal Springs.