Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only hotel with free valet parking and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated on the Strip, this historic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of House of the Marquis of Miraflores and Monserrat Mills Cultural Center. Nautical Ignacio Flores Park and Malteria Plaza are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has 3 bars/lounges and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business center, and self parking.
All 14 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will also find private yards, TVs, and room service.
- Helpful staff
Villa de Tacvnga Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Colonial hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport during limited hours is offered to guests. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Villa de Tacvnga Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Meeting rooms 3
- Free valet parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 205
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1820
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free valet parking, Offsite parking reservations required
- Rainfall showerhead
- Pillowtop mattress
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Quilotoa - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Shuttle transfer per adult: USD 80 (one way)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 90 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Villa de Tacvnga
- Villa de Tacvnga Hotel
- Villa de Tacvnga Hotel Latacunga
- Villa de Tacvnga Latacunga
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.