Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Coulterville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and monuments.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Coulterville
- The closest major airport is in Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coulterville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Northern Mariposa County History Center. Additionally, you'll find Lake McClure Bagby Recreation Area and Rainbow Pool in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Coulterville. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Yosemite Paradise Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Yosemite Gold Country Lodge - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room fireplace.
- The Red Rooster Lodge - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Glacier Point, located 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city center, and El Capitan, which is 26 mi/41.8 km away.
Dressing for Coulterville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 29.53 inches of rain falls on Coulterville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 38°F