Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Coupvray, and visitors give high marks for the theme park and top-notch restaurants. Quaint and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coupvray
A favorite place to visit in the city is Val d'Europe. Additionally, in the area you'll find Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Coupvray. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Disney's Newport Bay Club - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Disney's Hotel Santa Fe - Our customers like the dining options and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Disney's Hotel Cheyenne - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Coupvray
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Coupvray is 24.25 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F