Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Lovely pedestrian walkway (passes back of hotel) along waterfront that also leads to staff recommended "Locals" superb and tasteful restaurant.
we spent very little time in the room. But we were pleased with everything while we were there
Stayed one night in order to attend a dance competition nearby. Great location near shopping and restaurants. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Disappointed though that the pool was not available, as this would have been a highlight for my daughter and one of the amenities we look for in choosing ...
We love the accommodations at The Old House & Spa. It's quiet and comfortable, well maintained, in a peaceful setting by the river and has easy access to everything.
For the price, I would recommend it. Yes there are some very minor defects but it was clean and comfortable and even though it was on the old highway and main road through the town, it was quiet at night.
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was close to everything we wanted to see and do. The staff were friendly, and were very generous with the coffee when I asked for extra. Pool was nice and we made good use of it.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Courtenay hotel! Choosing the best temporary home during your Campbell River - Courtenay adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Courtenay. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Courtenay hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your vacation.
- Campbell River - Courtenay is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Courtenay has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.7. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Campbell River - Courtenay has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Courtenay is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 400% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?