Picture yourself wandering around the lanes of a brand-new spot, noticing the lovely environment or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you are especially prepared for: Covent Garden. For as long as you can remember, you've wanted to go there, and now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Find Your Covent Garden Lodging
Hotels near Covent Garden
Covent Garden is a well-loved attraction that deserves to be number one on your travel itinerary.
This destination is just one of many hidden treasures that London, the nation's capital, is home to.
If you're hoping to book a hotel within easy walking distance of Covent Garden, it's a done deal! There are as many as 64 candidates that fit the bill. Among the more popular ones are the Corinthia Hotel London, The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel and Haymarket Hotel.
Looking for a place to rest your head which won't exceed your budget? As luck would have it, there is an abundance of well-priced hotels in the area. The Soho Hotel and the Hotel Café Royal are two well-placed hotels that are just 0.5 miles and 0.6 miles away.
If stylish accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, there's upmarket hotels in abundance here. Make sure you check out the One Aldwych, which is just 0.1 miles away. Another great hotel is the Sofitel London St James, 0.6 miles away.
Make time to try the flavorful coffee and sweet treats available at L'Escargot Restaurant, a local spot not far from Covent Garden. After that, you ought to grab a table at One Aldwych Hotel for a full dining experience. Finally, go to Amba Hotel Charing Cross. Have a beer or two and mingle with your buddies.
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Covent Garden, you'll find lots more to experience:
- Visit London Transport Museum for a ride into the past!
- Whether you live and breathe history or just wanting to satisfy your curiosity on the subject, London St. Paul's Church, a historic local building, is a landmark you should make time to see.
- The emotion of an operetta performed at Royal Opera House will have you demanding for an encore.
- Theatre Royal Drury Lane is a fantastic venue to enjoy some local theater.
- The entertaining plays and other live productions held at Fortune Theatre are enjoyable examples of the local arts scene.
A good way to access Covent Garden is via the train. Roughly 0.3 miles away, Charing Cross Station is the most conveniently located rail station. Piccadilly Circus Station is another option close by at a distance of 0.5 miles.
Expedia's roster of London hotels supplies everything you want, so you can be sure to find spots near Covent Garden that you'll love. Get going London saw quite a few tourists in the recent twelve months. You can spend with confidence once it comes time to reserve, too: newcomers of all manner approved of their London hotel. Need help deciding? Find all the inside info you need.
- Fitting for such a stunning feature, the staff at hotels around Covent Garden go above and beyond.
- Rooms in London lodging will always be tidy, fresh, and ready to invite you in.
- Seeking room comfort in addition to cleanliness? We have it right here.
Suites near London had more visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's clear why. You can stay right in the area thanks to our vast catalogue of hotels near Covent Garden.
London Facts and Figures
After Covent Garden is accomplished, you'll still have plenty to see and do in London.
- London has been kept secret, but it is beginning to be acknowledged.
- Head out on the town to top off the exploration; when the sun rises, visit a local museum.
- After an afternoon spent on its abundant excursions, you'll discover London also knows some things about greeting its arrivals.
You won't regret paying a visit to London, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Covent Garden. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and say hi to some new photo opportunities!