Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise Covington hotel near downtown Cincinnati
Popular property highlights
Situated by the banks of the Ohio River in Covington, this hotel is connected to the Northern Kentucky Convention Center by skywalk. Paul Brown Stadium, Great American Ball Park, and Duke Energy Convention Center are within 1 mile.
Famed gazebo, views
Marriott Cincinnati RiverCenter is renowned for its 7-story indoor gazebo, more than 9,000 square feet of meeting space, 10 West restaurants and dramatic views of the Ohio River and downtown Cincinnati.
Plush beds, Internet
The 321 guestrooms of this Marriott feature premium bedding, bathrobes, baths with mahogany appointments, and spacious workstations with WiFi (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott Cincinnati RiverCenter
With a spacious atrium lobby surrounding a 7-story indoor gazebo, the smoke-free Marriott Cincinnati RiverCenter contains 319 guestrooms, including 2 floors of concierge level rooms. A bistro offers 3-meal dining and room service, with an adjacent lounge and a library adding informal dining and socializing options.
This 14-story hotel is linked to the adjacent Northern Kentucky Convention Center by an enclosed skywalk, while a nearby suspension bridge—a historic landmark—connects the hotel with downtown Cincinnati, with both Paul Brown Stadium and Great American Ballpark less than 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away.
The hotel has a business center providing technical and personnel support for its 13,000 square feet (1,208 square meters) of conference space and 11 meeting rooms; offerings include free wired Internet and WiFi, copying, faxing, notarizing, translation, and access to computers and printers.
The hotel also has a spacious, bi-level gym featuring cardio equipment, free weights, Cybex equipment, ellipticals, treadmills, and stationary bikes. Other leisure/exercise available are a lap pool. There is also hiking, skiing, volleyball, and tennis nearby. Accessible parking is available and accessible rooms and equipment are available upon request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 319
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
10 WEST - American cuisine, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A stunning environment, highlighted by spectacular views of the Ohio River, this Cincinnati restaurant offers a captivating menu which features regional specialties and friendly service, beautifully combined to offer a delightful dining experience.
The Patio at 10 WEST - An extension of our popular restaurant, 10 West, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Patio at 10 WEST provides a relaxing atmosphere on the large balcony overlooking the Ohio River. Sit around a fire pit and relax with a glass of wine and great regional fare.
The Cafe at 10 WEST – Coffeehouse serving Starbucks coffee, open for breakfast and lunch. Jump start your day with your favorite selection of Starbucks coffee, beverages, pastries and light fare.
The Bar at 10 WEST - Pub open for dinner. Located in the heart of the Atrium Plaza, this downtown Cincinnati restaurant and bar is positioned on the first floor of the World's Largest Gazebo. Guests can relax with great food and drinks, all while enjoying the large screen LCD television.
In Room Dining – The 10 West Experience in the privacy of your guestroom. Available from 6 AM to 11 PM weekdays and until midnight each weekend.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a fitness center with cardio equipment, free weights, Cybex, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and stationary bikes.
The nearest golf course is Devou Park, 18 holes, with rentals, lessons, and a putting green, 5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.95 and USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Cincinnati Marriott
- Cincinnati Rivercenter Marriott
- Marriott Cincinnati
- Marriott Cincinnati Rivercenter
- Marriott Cincinnati Rivercenter Covington
- Marriott Cincinnati Rivercenter Hotel
- Marriott Cincinnati Rivercenter Hotel Covington
- Rivercenter Cincinnati
- Rivercenter Marriott
- Marriott Cincinnati At River Hotel Covington
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Romance Package Promotion
Book a Romance Package and receive the following amenities at check-in:
- Daily breakfast for two, either Continental breakfast via room service or buffet breakfast in the restaurant
- One bottle of champagne
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries in-room
- Evening turndown service
- Access for two to health and fitness club
No cancellations or refunds within 24 hours of arrival. Benefit is per stay, received at check-in.