Visiting Coxen Hole
Visitors can enjoy all that Coxen Hole has to offer including the beaches and spas. In Coxen Hole, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Roatan (RTB-Juan Manuel Galvez Intl.), 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Utila (UII), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coxen Hole
Places to visit in the larger region include Blue Harbor Tropical Arboretum, Mahogany Beach, and Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences. Additionally, you'll find Carambola Botanical Gardens and Roatan Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Coxen Hole. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Buen Gusto is located in central Coxen Hole. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Coxen Hole can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel Complex is located in the heart of Coxen Hole. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Coxen Hole can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Economico is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 1.5-star hotel in Coxen Hole can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV.
Dressing for Coxen Hole
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Coxen Hole gets about 1.77 inches of rain per year
- September and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F