- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sunscape Sabor Cozumel- Optional All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- All inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Ocean View
Deluxe Room (Suite Deal Couples Only acces Secrets)
Deluxe Room, Garden View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub, Ocean View (Honeymoon Suite)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub, Garden View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Suite, 1 King Bed, View (Tropical View)
Deal of the Day
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 2 Double Beds (Tropical View)
Breakfast Plan Deluxe Tropical View Double
Breakfast Plan Deluxe Tropical View King
Breakfast Plan Deluxe Ocean View Double
Breakfast Plan Deluxe Ocean View King
About this area
Located in Cozumel, Sunscape Sabor Cozumel- Optional All Inclusive is on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Paradise Beach and Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park, while Mr. Sancho's Beach Club and Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Dolphinaris. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with ecotours.Visit our Cozumel travel guide
- Paradise Beach - 2 min walk
- Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park - 12 min walk
- Mr. Sancho's Beach Club - 13 min walk
- Allegro Cozumel Resort Day Pass - 3 min drive
- Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sport Center - 3 min drive
- Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Sunny Side Grill — 1 min walk
- El Patio — 1 min walk
About this property
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel- Optional All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 140 per night (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property uses solar energy, plus a grey water recycling system. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff and the location is amazing. Get an ocean front room, you are ON the ocean, can't beat it.