- Litttle Snake River Museum
- 49 min drive
- Sandrocks Nature Trail and Petroglyphs
- 71 min drive
- Wyman Museum
- 74 min drive
- Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley)
- 99 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Litttle Snake River Museum - 49 min drive
- Craig City Park - 70 min drive
- Sandrocks Nature Trail and Petroglyphs - 71 min drive
- Wyman Museum - 74 min drive
- Steamboat Lake State Park - 115 min drive
- Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley) - 99 min drive
About this property
Log Home in Quiet Countryside. Near Craig, Colorado. Perfect Spot for Relaxing
Beautiful log home in quiet setting with direct access to national forest. Perfect setting for hiking, biking or just relaxing on the porch taking in the incredible views. All propane appliances and on demand hot water. Washer and dryer not available. No pets or smoking inside house. Please leave all bedding and towels for cleaning service but leave cabin as you found it. Dishes, toaster and coffee maker are available. Not accessible in winter.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Log Home Quiet Countryside. Colorado. Perfect Spot Relaxing
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- 1 bathroom
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Dining room
- Sleeps 5