Those traveling to Crawfordsville are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Crawfordsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Tilden Rodgers Park, Arkansas State University Mid-South, and Southland Park Gaming and Racing. In the area, you'll also find Parkin Archeological State Park and Hernando de Soto Bridge.
As you start planning your visit to Crawfordsville, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Big Cypress Lodge is 16.1 mi (26 km) from central Crawfordsville. This 5-star hotel in Memphis features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Downtown is located 16.8 mi (27 km) from the heart of Crawfordsville. This 2.5-star hotel in Memphis features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel is 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the center of Crawfordsville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Memphis can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
Dressing for Crawfordsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Crawfordsville gets about 52.24 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F