Travelers to Crawfordville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 37.4 mi (60.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Crawfordville
Places to visit in the larger region include Kettle Creek Battlefield, Robert Toombs House, and Washington-Wilkes Historical Museum. Additionally, you'll find Callaway Plantation and Aonia Pass Motocross Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Crawfordville, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 43 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- White Columns Inn is located 22.4 mi (36 km) from the heart of Crawfordville. This 3-star hotel in Thomson features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Comfort Inn & Suites is 22.4 mi (36 km) from the center of Crawfordville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Thomson can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from central Crawfordville. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Greensboro can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Crawfordville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Average annual rainfall for Crawfordville is 44.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F