Visiting Creve Coeur
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Creve Coeur, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its zoo, shopping, and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, and St. Louis Art Museum.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Creve Coeur
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Creve Coeur
A favorite place to visit in the city is Creve Coeur Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Creve Coeur. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott St Louis Creve Coeur - Our customers like the quiet location and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Marriott St. Louis West - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include St. Louis Art Museum, located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of the city, and St. Louis Zoo, which is 9 mi/14.4 km away.
Dressing for Creve Coeur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 40.98 inches of rain falls on Creve Coeur each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 26°F