Consider yourself in a fresh spot: you might think you'll be sauntering through the roads, gazing up at the marvellous world or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one feature you're looking forward to in particular: Croatian Parliament. The time has finally come to check it off your must-see list.
Where Can I Stay Nearby Croatian Parliament?
Hotels near Croatian Parliament
Are you thinking of visiting Croatian Parliament?
If you don't recognize Zagreb, where it's located, you've probably come across the national capital, Zagreb County, from which it is 6 miles.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Croatian Parliament has roughly 26 hotels. The Hotel President Pantovcak is just 0.6 miles away. If you prefer, the Hotel Esplanade Zagreb and The Westin Zagreb are 0.7 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Would you rather spend your precious dollars on sightseeing? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the several budget accommodation options nearby. Located 0.8 miles away is the Hotel AS, but you might also like to have a look at the Hotel Dubrovnik if you want another to choose from. It's 0.3 miles away.
This area's many upmarket accommodations will be drawcards for those who usually travel in style. Raise the bar on your entire experience at the Best Western Premier Hotel Astoria, (0.7 miles away), or the Palace Hotel, (0.6 miles away).
Let the robust scents of a fresh roast pull you into Hotel Dubrovnik (Gajeva ulica 1, Zagreb). This coffee shop is only 0.3 miles from Croatian Parliament. Sitting down to have some midnight beers should always be on your to-do list. Take a short stroll to Taban Bar & Hostel Zagreb (Ulica Ivana Tkalčića 82, Zagreb) and finish off the night.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Do what generations before you have done, enjoy visiting and exploring, or simply meeting friends at St. Mark's Square.
- Peaceful on the inside and well-recognized from the outside, St. Mark's Church is not just a place of worship, but a tourist attraction too.
- Take a tour of Banski Dvor, and explore this popular building.
- If you are a fan of the arts, your adventures will not be complete without a trip to The Croatian Museum of Naive Art.
- Enjoy a visit to Mestrovic Studio and take in their fantastic exhibition of wonderful works of art.
A convenient distance of 0.8 miles is all that separates Croatian Parliament and the light rail terminal, Zagreb Glavni Kolod.
Our Zagreb places to stay offer everything you need, so you'll certainly get locales near Croatian Parliament that you'll enjoy. Lots of people decide on Zagreb for an exceptional holiday, so you will not be by yourself. Need help deciding? Discover the inside info you're searching for. You'll rest easy once booking time arrives, too: countless newcomers would endorse their Zagreb hotel to a buddy.
- "Orderly, fresh, and eager to invite you in" is the goal for Zagreb hotel rooms.
- Appropriate for such a lovely feature, the staff at hotels close to Croatian Parliament go beyond the expected.
- We offer satisfying accommodations for all sorts, from families with children to solitary travelers.
With Expedia's excellent roster of hotels near Croatian Parliament, your prized spot lies in your future.
Zagreb Fascinating Facts and Figures
After you've checked Croatian Parliament off your list, you'll still have things to see and do in Zagreb.
- Stop off for a delicious meal of the local fare and dip into a cute market to search for gifts.
- Zagreb also knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet after an afternoon spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Check out all the activities near Zagreb and truly leave no stone unturned.
Paying a visit to Zagreb is always a good idea, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Croatian Parliament from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and call on some astonishing group photos!