Consider yourself in a brand-new place: you might think you'll be rambling around the roads, taking note of the lovely settings or the monuments everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you've been counting on in particular: Crocker Art Museum. Right now is finally the moment to mark it off your to-do list.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Crocker Art Museum?
Hotels near Crocker Art Museum
Long after you and your friends have journeyed back home, those special moments at Crocker Art Museum will remain in your memories.
It's in Sacramento, the state's capital. This notable city is frequented by tourists from many regions of the world.
Find your ideal hotel a short walk away. You'll find 32 within 2 miles of Crocker Art Museum. The Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park is 1 mile away. If you prefer, the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade and The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection are 0.2 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Would you rather spend your money on activities? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the numerous budget hotels nearby. 0.8 miles away, you'll come across the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, but if that's unsuitable, then perhaps you could take a look at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, which is 0.9 miles away.
Or maybe you'd prefer to book a room that's a bit more luxurious? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you have the choice between several high-end hotel options in the nearby vicinity. The Best Western Plus Sutter House is merely 0.9 miles away, while the Inn Off Capitol Park, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member can be reached in 1 mile. Both are impressive and comfortable.
From time to time, you need a sweet treat! Stop by Fat City Bar & Cafe for a snack and a cup or two of strong coffee. This popular spot is situated nearby Crocker Art Museum. For a full meal, Tower Bridge Bistro is a dining spot that tourists frequently go to. This round's on you! Let the alcohol flow at Joe's Crab Shack.
Here's a list of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Crocker Art Museum:
- Take a step back in time and uncover the story behind Tower Bridge, which is considered one of the community's most historically valuable structures.
- The creative plays and live productions showcased at Paddlewheel Showroom are dynamic examples of the local culture.
- Wells Fargo History Museum boasts a comprehensive number of historical exhibits, allowing visitors to discover the stories and people that made this area.
- Ziggurat Building, a well-known community monument, is an interesting place to visit and tells something about the local history.
- Try your hand at tracking down some native fauna when you hike through Leland Stanford Mansion State Historic Park.
One of the ways to travel to Crocker Art Museum is by rail. Roughly 0.6 miles away, Sacramento Station is the most convenient rail station. Central Pacific Railroad Freight Depot is also nearby at a distance of just 0.4 miles.
Expedia's Downtown Sacramento places to stay supply all that you need, so you can be certain to have lodging near Crocker Art Museum that you'll appreciate. It's time to get going: Downtown Sacramento welcomed quite a few tourists over the past year. When booking time is here, you can rest easy: newcomers of all sorts would recommend their Downtown Sacramento hotel to a family member. Need help deciding? All the inside information you're searching you'll find right here.
- Discover that Downtown Sacramento lodging will be ready to invite you into presentable and neat rooms.
- Appropriate for such a fine feature, the guest service at hotels near Crocker Art Museum is wonderful.
- From big reunions to solo travelers, we offer accommodations that are comfortable for everyone.
Downtown Sacramento holidays saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. With our big registry of hotels near Crocker Art Museum, we see your preferred place in your future.
Charming Downtown Sacramento
After Crocker Art Museum is conquered, you'll still have plenty to do in Downtown Sacramento.
- Head out on the town to end your adventure with a bang; the next day, get educated about Downtown Sacramento's history.
- Downtown Sacramento also knows a thing or two about individualized assistance after some time spent on its a full itinerary of activities.
- Downtown Sacramento has been only for those in the know, but is starting to gain in status.
Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few all-new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown Sacramento, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Crocker Art Museum. Book today!