Think of yourself rambling through the roads during your next holiday, taking note of the gorgeous nature or the monuments wherever you look. But there's one draw you've been counting on most of all: Crown Street Mall. Now is the time to check it off your bucket list.
Where Can I Stay Near Crown Street Mall?
Hotels near Crown Street Mall
Want to check out Crown Street Mall?
You'll be glad to hear that it's located in Wollongong, 40 miles from the state capital, Sydney.
If you're looking to stay someplace close by, you'll be able to find upwards of 16 hotels within 2 miles of Crown Street Mall. Just 0.4 miles away is the Mantra Wollongong. The Sage Hotel Wollongong and the Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, 0.6 miles and 0.8 miles away, are also worth considering.
Stash some pennies by staying a night or two at a budget hotel. The Best Western City Sands and the Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong are popular options. The first is 0.5 miles away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
If you are thinking about going all out on accommodation, how about you look up one of the many upmarket hotel options nearby? Just two options that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and design are the Normandie Motel and Function Centre and the Wollongong Serviced Apartments, which are located 0.8 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
From time to time, you need to treat yourself. Head to City Diggers Wollongong for a light meal and a robust coffee. This popular spot is situated close to Crown Street Mall. Once your stomach starts rumbling, go to another establishment in the area, Best Western City Sands. Finally, make your way to CHAR CHAR BAR & GRILL. Have a beer or two and mingle with the locals.
Crown Street Mall isn't the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Gain important insights into the people and policies that impact the everyday lives of the local community at Wollongong Town Hall.
- Illawarra Performing Arts Centre is recognized as one of the surrounding area's leading entertainment arenas, so make sure you look up their calendar of events for a fun evening of entertainment.
- Delve into the region's past peoples and events at Illawarra Museum, a curious museum that boasts a good historical collection.
- Chip, drive and putt over bunkers and around the roughs at Wollongong Golf Club for a great day under the sun.
- Splash about in the water, take a stroll, play some volleyball, collect beach treasures and possibly even enjoy a delicious picnic. The fun things you can do at Wollongong South Beach are only limited by your thoughts!
Visitors traveling to Crown Street Mall commonly get there by train. Wollongong Station is the closest station and is only 0.3 miles away.
New South Wales resorts and hotels listed on Expedia deliver everything you need, so you'll definitely get locations near Crown Street Mall that you'll appreciate. New South Wales saw more than a few tourists in the recent year, so start searching. Need help deciding? All the secret advice you're looking for you'll find right here. When you're ready to reserve your spot, rest assured: explorers of all kinds approve of their New South Wales hotel.
- Rooms in New South Wales hotels are always neat and tidy.
- You're in the correct place if you're seeking accommodations that are relaxing as well as presentable and fresh.
- The staff at accommodation close to Crown Street Mall provide awesome service as you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark.
New South Wales holidays got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Plus, thanks to Expedia's wide inventory of hotels near Crown Street Mall, your prized site is calling.
New South Wales Interesting Facts
With Crown Street Mall crossed off your agenda, there are still even more activities to see and do in New South Wales.
- New South Wales hasn't been really noted in the tourism guides, but it is now beginning to be acknowledged.
- Get cultured about New South Wales's life story, then head out on the town to conclude your exploration right.
- After a day spent on its abundant activities, you'll also see New South Wales is an ace when it comes to receiving its arrivals.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to New South Wales, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Crown Street Mall. Reserve now!