Crystal City Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Crystal City with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 14 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Crystal City hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Residence Inn Arlington Capital View is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Arlington Fully Furnished Apartments, Sleeps 5-6 Guests. This apartment offers an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Customers enjoy this 4-star apartment's comfy beds and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Global Luxury Suites near Pentagon City. This aparthotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers love this 3-star aparthotel's proximity to the airport and overall value.
Planning Your Trip to Crystal City
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Crystal City is 39.74 inches
Exploring Crystal City with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Crystal City has lots to offer visitors including its jazz, live music, and monuments. During your visit, enjoy checking out Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetery. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Jefferson Memorial and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Happy Paws, Loyal Companion, or Dogma Bakery.