Visiting Crystal Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Crystal Creek has to offer including its zoo. There are 497 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Crystal Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Crystal Creek Miniatures. In the area, you'll also find Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre and Best Of All Lookout.
As you make plans for a getaway to Crystal Creek, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mantra Twin Towns is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from central Crystal Creek. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Coolangatta can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Mantra on Salt Beach is located 16.2 mi (26 km) from the heart of Crystal Creek. This 4.5-star resort in Kingscliff features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Greenmount Hotel is 17.4 mi (28 km) from the center of Crystal Creek. This 3-star hotel in Coolangatta features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a conference center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Crystal Creek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Crystal Creek is 1.26 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F