Visiting Cuilapam de Guerrero
Visitors can enjoy all that Cuilapam de Guerrero has to offer including its monuments. There are 186 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cuilapam de Guerrero
A favorite place to visit in the city is Convento de Cuilapam. Additionally, you'll find Monte Alban and Museo del Ferrocarril in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Cuilapam de Guerrero, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 181 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- One Oaxaca Centro Hotel is located 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Cuilapam de Guerrero. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oaxaca can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Mision De Los Angeles is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from central Cuilapam de Guerrero. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oaxaca can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
- Mision Oaxaca is 8.1 mi (13 km) from the center of Cuilapam de Guerrero. This 3-star hotel in Oaxaca features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cuilapam de Guerrero
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 45.71 inches of rain falls on Cuilapam de Guerrero each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 48°F