Find Cheap Hotels in Culver City, CA from $21
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Cheap Motels in Culver City
- Motel 6 Carson, CA888 E Dominguez Street, Carson, CA
The price is $93 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.7/5Good! (991 reviews)
- Hollywood Inn Express LAX4300 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, CA
The price is $67 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.8/5Good! (633 reviews)
- Hollywood Inn Express South141 N Alvarado St., Los Angeles, CA
The price is $63 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.6/5Good! (780 reviews)
- Motel 6 Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles - LAX5101 W Century Blvd, Inglewood, CA
The price is $80 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.5/5Good! (2,057 reviews)
- Motel 6 Canoga Park, CA7132 De Soto Avenue, Canoga Park, CAGet Rates3.4/5 (813 reviews)
- ERTH INN by AGA Los Angeles2050 Marengo St, Los Angeles, CA
The price is $85 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.7/5Good! (278 reviews)
- Canoga Hotel7126 De Soto Ave, Canoga Park, CA
The price is $115 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254/5Very Good! (765 reviews)
- Motel 6 Rosemead, CA - Los Angeles1001 San Gabriel Blvd, Rosemead, CA
The price is $65 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 273.5/5Good! (663 reviews)
- Travelodge by Wyndham LAX South1804 E Sycamore Ave, El Segundo, CA
The price is $85 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.3/5 (1,341 reviews)
- Sunburst Spa & Suites Motel3900 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA
The price is $104 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.6/5Good! (994 reviews)
Cheap Hostels in Culver City
- Walk of Fame Hostel6820 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CAGet Rates4/5Very Good! (535 reviews)
- Samesun Venice Beach25 Windward Ave, Venice, CA
The price is $95 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.8/5Good! (361 reviews)
- LA Garden Hostel544 N Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA
The price is $21 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.2/5 (13 reviews)
- Tripper Electric Beach Suites and Pods23 Paloma Ct, Venice, CA
The price is $76 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 222/5 (8 reviews)
- HI Santa Monica Hostel1436 2nd Street, Santa Monica, CAGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (389 reviews)
- PodShare Venice522 Venice Blvd, Venice, CA
The price is $80 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.1/5Very Good! (111 reviews)
- Luxury Stays3214 W 113th St, Inglewood, CA
The price is $53 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204/5Very Good! (49 reviews)
- PodShare DTLA Arts District - Hostel900 E 1st Street - Unit 112, Los Angeles, CA
The price is $75 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.9/5Good! (101 reviews)
- Banana Bungalow Hollywood5920 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
The price is $60 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.9/5Very Good! (55 reviews)
- Libra Hotel3909 W 6th St, Los Angeles, CA
The price is $94 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.6/5Good! (70 reviews)
3-star Hotels in Culver City
- AC Hotel by Marriott Los Angeles South Bay2130 East Maple Avenue, El Segundo, CA
The price is $93 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.6/5Wonderful! (934 reviews)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham LAX5249 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
The price is $78 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.8/5Good! (3,937 reviews)
- Hotel Angeleno170 N Church Lane, Los Angeles, CA
The price is $134 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34.1/5Very Good! (1,123 reviews)
- Hotel Hermosa2515 Pacific Coast Hwy, Hermosa Beach, CA
The price is $104 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.2/5Excellent! (970 reviews)
- Gateway Hotel Santa Monica1920 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA
The price is $139 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.4/5Excellent! (1,468 reviews)
- Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach3635 Fashion Way, Torrance, CA
The price is $110 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.2/5Very Good! (981 reviews)
- Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Redondo Beach2410 Marine Ave, Redondo Beach, CA
The price is $84 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (977 reviews)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles International Airport North9801 Airport Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
The price is $88 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (1,118 reviews)
- Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Hollywood2005 N Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
The price is $111 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44/5Very Good! (971 reviews)
- Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo750 N Nash St, El Segundo, CA
The price is $104 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.2/5Excellent! (1,065 reviews)
Cheap Hotels in Culver City
Culver City offers a variety of cheap accommodations and places to visit, making it a great vacation choice for budget-conscious travelers. You can find ways to save money while getting to know this destination, which is home to attractions like Sony Pictures Studios, Westfield Culver City Shopping Center, and Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook.
When it comes to discount lodging choices in Culver City, the area has hotels that won't break the bank. These options offer competitive rates and have earned good reviews from travelers searching for a bargain:
Sunburst Spa & Suites Motel - 1-star motel. You'll find free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its overall value and proximity to public transportation.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Westside - Customers like this 3-star eco-friendly hotel for its good location and proximity to shops. It offers free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant.
Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside - At this 3-star hotel, you can take advantage of free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. Reviews mention the comfortable rooms and overall value.
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside - Customers like this 3-star hotel for its overall value and proximity to the airport. It offers free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant.
Planning Your Trip to Culver City
Haven't decided on travel dates? Use these temperature and rainfall averages to get an idea of the best months to visit so you can make the most of your time.
- Hottest months: September, August, July, and October, with an average temperature of 70°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and March, with an average temperature of 51°F
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average rainfall of 2.51 inches
- Driest months: October, April, November, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.98 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Culver City
Culver City attracts visitors with its major shopping area and historic landmarks, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the popular local attractions that are highest on your list, such as Sony Pictures Studios and Venice Beach, and choose other low-cost activities to fill your itinerary. Enjoy the outdoors at La Brea Tar Pits and Griffith Park, or hunt for bargains with some shopping at Westfield Culver City Shopping Center.Culver City is also notable for its:
Getting Around Culver City
The closest airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), situated 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away from the city center. If that doesn't suit your budget, you can arrange flights in and out of Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), which is 4 mi (6.5 km) away. Culver City may not have many public transit choices so a rental car could be a reasonable alternative to see the area.
Frequently asked questions
What is Culver City like for travelers on a budget?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Culver City?
How many inexpensive hotels will I be able to find in Culver City?
When is the best time for a budget trip to Culver City?
What is there to see and do in Culver City?
How can I get to Culver City and get around on a budget?
Recent reviews of Culver City hotels
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Cheap Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Culver City
- More Hotel Options in Culver City
- More Accommodation Types in Culver City
- Hotels near Popular Culver City Attractions
- Other Hotels near Culver City, Los Angeles
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Culver City Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends