Visitors to Cumming are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, festivals, and live music.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gainesville
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 37.3 mi (60.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cumming
Favorite places to visit in the city include The Cumming Playhouse, Sawnee Mountain Preserve, and Mary Alice Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Windermere Golf Club and Lake Lanier Islands.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cumming. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Cumming/Johns Creek - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta-Cumming - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Cumming - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cumming
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cumming is 54.13 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F