When you have to escape the downtown traffic and noise, decompress in the serenity at Cunningham Falls State Park.
It's located approximately 70 miles from the state capital, Annapolis. It's a little further to travel, but worth every minute!
Within a radius of 2 miles of Cunningham Falls State Park, you'll only find 1 listed hotel option. This establishment is the Super 8 Thurmont. It involves a modest journey of 2 miles.
Other Places to Visit near Cunningham Falls State Park
Before you go, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Don't forget to add Catoctin Furnace to your list of things to visit. Imagine what life was like in the area in years long gone as you marvel in awe of this interesting historic building.
- Catoctin Mountain Park is a vast open-air expanse where you and your friends can participate in a range of activities.
- As you stroll around Catoctin Wildlife Preserve and Zoo, introduce yourself to the wide variety of animals that live here.
- Loy's Station Covered Bridge is a landmark attraction and a significant part of the history of the region.
- Watch as the scholars and instructors scurry around the campus of Mount St. Mary's College. Now envisage the similarities and differences between the resources that are available today, compared to the past.