Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront Caribbean getaway, with pool and casino
10 minutes to Willemstad
The hotel is secluded on a private beach in Piscadera Bay, a 10-minute free shuttle ride from Willemstad, Curacao's capital city. In less than 20 minutes, guests can drive to Curacao Sea Aquarium to pet coastal bottleneck dolphins, or visit Landhuis Chobolobo to sample local liquors.
A cocktail in the pool
Emerald Casino offers an exciting evening at the slot machines and gaming tables. Guests can take a dip while sipping cocktails at Seabreeze Swim Up Bar before sampling international cuisine at all-day Portofino Restaurant. For exercise and pampering, there's a gym and a full-service spa.
Private tropical terrace
Each bright and airy room opens onto a private balcony or terrace, with a choice of resort, beachfront, or Caribbean Sea views. Inside, guests can check emails via WiFi, stretch out in front of the flat-screen TV, and take a siesta on the comfy pillowtop mattress with Egyptian-cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and sailing.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 8.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 8.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 8.95 per day )
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Balcony or patio
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Portofino Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Seabreeze Swim -Up Bar - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Emerald Lounge - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in pizza and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The Board Room Beach Bar - This beachfront pub serves lunch and dinner.
Voila Delicatessen - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Ecotours on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Snorkeling on site
Health Club has 2 treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28.83 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 8.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 8.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 10 (for 40 minutes, rates may vary)
- Curacao Marriott Beach Emerald Casino
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- Marriott Emerald
- Marriott Resort & Emerald
- Curacao Marriott Beach Hotel Emerald
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino Willemstad
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Hotel Willemstad
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort And Emerald Casino
- Marriott Curacao
- Marriott Willemstad
- Willemstad Marriott
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort Emerald Casino Willemstad
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort Emerald Casino
- Curacao Marriott Beach Emerald Casino Willemstad
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.