Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Cusco, this hotel is steps from Plaza de Armas, Cusco Cathedral, and Inca Museum. Church of the Company of Jesus and Museum of Contemporary Art are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a business center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 20 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. Guests will also find safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. This Cusco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza
- Tierra Viva Hotel Cusco Plaza
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.