- San Pedro Church
- 5 min walk
- Santiago Plaza
- 7 min walk
- San Pedro Market
- 7 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- San Pedro Church - 5 min walk
- Santiago Plaza - 7 min walk
- San Pedro Market - 7 min walk
- La Merced Church - 11 min walk
- ChocoMuseum - 12 min walk
- San Pedro Station - 8 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
El Tumi de Oro Cusco
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 2.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- El Tumi Oro Cusco B&B
- El Tumi Oro B&B
- El Tumi Oro Cusco
- El Tumi Oro
- El Tumi de Oro Cusco Cusco
- El Tumi de Oro Cusco Bed & breakfast
- El Tumi de Oro Cusco Bed & breakfast Cusco
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: USD 2.00 per day
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 6 AM–9 AM
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Smoke-free property
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shared bathroom
Food and drink
- Shared kitchen
Nice hostel 12 mins away from Cusco's main square
The owner Jimmy is very attentive, friendly and keeps his rooms spic and span. His hostel has a basic kitchen, with some cutlery and a kettle. You will have to boil your own water to drink if you plan on not using bottled water. Jimmy also serves a good breakfast of yummy bread, butter, jam, juice and black coffee. The only suggestion I would have is better lighting in the room, which had a very dim ceiling light and a night lamp. Otherwise, the beds were comfortable, the room was clean and had a cupboard. The hostel is in the Santiago district, located 12-15 mins walking from Plaza de Armas area. Overall Tumi de Oro is a good value for money hostel.