smoke began to came out of the hair dryer
Posted Jul 24, 2016
It was not possible to unplug it because it had no visible plug. we call reception, there was a guy who said he will call manteinance, nobody came in the following half hour, smell was terrible, smoke everywhere. We told him to call the manager or owner, he said they were sleeping he couldn't bother them. And that the maintenance service said nothing will happen, they didn't even come to see what was happening. We told the guy we wanted to leave because the hotel could set on fire, then he gave us another room, but just gave the keys, nobody helped us with the luggage and this new room had no heating. All this was late at night, the next day we had to go very early to the airport, we were in our pijamas, very uncomfortable and tired. I told him he had to call the manager but he said he didn't answer his cellphone and that nobody answered in his home. Nobody was taking any responsibility. Until today we never knew about the manager or owner, no explanation no apologies, a nightmare. The good thing were the ladies who served breakfast, very kind and very good breakfast. But never again would chose this hotel, dangerous and nobody to take responsibility ir be in charge at night! And heating didn't work!