Book your room at Belmond Hotel Monasterio
Superior Room (Oxygen)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Oxygen Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite (Oxygen)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with 2 restaurants
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this luxury hotel is steps from Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Museum of Religious Art, and Hatunrumiyoc. Inca Museum and Cusco Cathedral are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, 24-hour room service, and a business center are onsite.
All 122 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include patios, 24-hour room service, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Belmond Hotel Monasterio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Year Built 1692
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 10:30 AM.
Illariy Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
El Tupay Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 5 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 70 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 350
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 175 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 14 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 70 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond Hotel Monasterio is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.