Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc, Iglesia de Urubamba, and Plaza de Armas. Nogalpampa Stadium and Mercado de Chinchero are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 23 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include dryers and sitting areas. Guests will also find free WiFi, free wired Internet, and balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 5-star property. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2008
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
El Huerto Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Mayu Wilka has 3 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 13
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 230.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PEN 100 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 6 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 290.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 580.00
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 250 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: PEN 100 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-in fee
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 230.00 per night
- Hotel Rio Sagrado
- Hotel Rio Sagrado Urubamba
- Rio Sagrado
- Rio Sagrado Hotel
- Rio Sagrado Urubamba
- Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley
- Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado Urubamba
- Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado
- Belmond Rio Sagrado Urubamba
- Belmond Rio Sagrado
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.