Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with full-service spa and free breakfast
This family-friendly Cusco hotel is located near the airport, steps from Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Museum of Religious Art, and Inca Museum. Hatunrumiyoc and Cusco Cathedral are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 55 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include free minibar items, sitting areas, and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Belmond Palacio NazarenasPlaza Nazarenas 144 Calle Palacio Cusco Cusco
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1596
- Free pool cabanas
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 10:30 AM.
Senzo Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 3 PM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PEN 350 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1152.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 576.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 72 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: PEN 350 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 350 per night
- Palacio Nazarenas
- Palacio Nazarenas Cusco
- Palacio Nazarenas Hotel
- Palacio Nazarenas Hotel Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Hotel Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Hotel
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.