Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with full-service spa and free breakfast
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Cusco hotel is located near the airport, steps from Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Museum of Religious Art, and Inca Museum. Hatunrumiyoc and Cusco Cathedral are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 55 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and dryers. Pillowtop beds and iPod docks are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond Palacio Nazarenas features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. This Colonial hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service.
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1596
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 10:30 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Senzo Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Hypnoze Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 13
- Detoxification wrap
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 110 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PEN 323.84 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 30 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1165.84
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1165.84
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 97.15 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PEN 97.15 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: PEN 323.84 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: PEN 326
- Late check-out fee: PEN 326
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 110 per day
- Palacio Nazarenas
- Palacio Nazarenas Cusco
- Palacio Nazarenas Hotel
- Palacio Nazarenas Hotel Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Hotel Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Hotel
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2017 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.