Book your room at Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin Room, Terrace, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star luxury hotel, walk to Machu Picchu
Situated in the mountains, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Temple of the Condor and Machu Picchu. Huayna Picchu is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) away.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and dry cleaning. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 31 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1995
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9 AM.
Tinkuy Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch only.
Tampu Restaurant Bar - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1008.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 504.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Lodge Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Lodge
- Machu Picchu Lodge Sanctuary
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge
- Sanctuary Lodge
- Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu
- Sanctuary Machu Picchu
- Sanctuary Machu Picchu Lodge
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Hotel
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
- Belmond Sanctuary Machu Picchu
- Belmond Sanctuary
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.