Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Cusco, this historic hotel is steps from Iglesia de Santo Domingo, Temple of the Sun, and Qorikancha. Centro de Textiles and Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 93 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, ceiling fans, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Casa Andina Premium Cusco
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Colonial hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Casa Andina Premium Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Grocery/convenience store
- Year Built 2006
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Alma - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 140 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 42 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 140 per night
- Casa Andina Private
- Casa Andina Premium Cusco Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Hotel Cusco Collection
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Casa Andina Premium Hotel
- Casa Andina Premium
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.