Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with full-service spa
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this historic hotel is steps from Iglesia de Santo Domingo, Temple of the Sun, and Qorikancha. Centro de Textiles and Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 93 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, ceiling fans, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco features a full-service spa. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. This Colonial hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( PEN 35 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Alma - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Joop. Services include hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PEN 75 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
No pets or service animals allowed
All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 35 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 75 per night
- Casa Andina Private
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Hotel Cusco Collection
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.