Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this historic hotel is steps from Iglesia de Santo Domingo, Temple of the Sun, and Qorikancha. Centro de Textiles and Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and meeting rooms. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 93 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee makers, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Colonial hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Alma - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service is available.
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PEN 75.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Casa Andina Private
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Hotel Cusco Collection
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.