Book your room at Casa Escondida Chincana Wasi
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in Cusco, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Inca Museum, and Museum of Religious Art. Hatunrumiyoc and Cusco Cathedral are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
All 29 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, minibars, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Cusco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Casa Escondida Chincana Wasi has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.