Get an overview of this hotelCusco hostel in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hostel is steps from San Blas Church, Hatunrumiyoc, and Museum of Religious Art. UNSAAC Yale International Center and Church of the Company of Jesus are also within 5 minutes.
WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning are available at this hostel. Continental breakfast is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 4 shared rooms feature WiFi and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Enjoy Backpacker Guest House
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Cusco hostel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Shared accommodations
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.