Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cusco inn in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this inn is steps from Iglesia de La Compañía de Jesús, Church of the Company of Jesus, and Museo de Historia Natural. La Catedral and Plaza de Armas are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free inn features a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, a TV in a common area, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 10 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and balconies. Sitting areas, cable TV, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostal Casa De Selenque
The inn offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Cusco inn also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Hostal Casa De Selenque is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1600
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Separate sitting area
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Start your day with a free full breakfast, available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 11:30 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Hostal Casa Selenque
- Hostal Casa Selenque Cusco
- Hostal Casa Selenque Inn
- Hostal Casa Selenque Inn Cusco